We know that you will be tempted to trade all the time, every signal, no matter what the situation.
Before you do that listen to a little advice.
Trading is a long term game and your priority should be to protect your account balance rather than grow it. In practice this means that there are times where you should opt to stay out of the game and save your cash for better trading periods.
We recommend trading with a minimum of $3000-$5000 in part to make sure that you can all comfortably sit on the side lines without panicking about your membership costs.
When not to trade?
- Read our market updates and take note of what we say. If we advise caution, sit out or take fewer/smaller trades.
- Do not trade if you notice multiple trades hitting stop loss in a row. This can mean the market is generally turning around and signals may not be in sync. Patiently wait for calmer waters.
- Avoid over exposing to USDT pairs when Bitcoin is weak or fighting resistance
- Avoid over exposing to BTC pairs when Bitcoin is showing strength or Bitcoin Dominance is finding support
- Don't trade when you feel like you 'need to win'. You will make mistakes.
- Don't trade if you are trying to make a fortune in a week. You will make mistakes or risk getting unlucky with market cycle timing.
- Don't trade when it's clear the general market is quite heated. You can choose to patiently wait for the dumps.
Overall, you need to be comfortable NOT TRADING at times, otherwise you have 0% chance of avoiding the worst days/weeks of every month's trading.
By strategically not trading, you can avoid some more of the typically 20-30% losing signals that come up, because often all the losers come around the same time!
Why do we still produce signals at times we think the market could be complex?
We cater to a range of trader skill levels. Pro traders can go ahead and use the signals any time as they are able to read the charts and perform additional analysis of the markets. Often they are much more active and engaged with their trades so can react quickly to the price action.
People that are more casual should simply be patient and wait for the storms to pass.